Monday, December 16, 2013

12.16.13 AHW

12.16.13


      Year Round Takes Away What Kid       Live For
                         By Ian

      I think that year round school is a bad idea because we can't get involved in summer camps and sports because of it we wont have as much fun with friends and block friends
      I believe that year doing school is a horrible idea because our brain can get all craped and we will not have enough energy to focus  and summer is a time to let all of the energy out.and also "Year Round School Is An Issue a That Hasn't  Changed In The Past 100 Years And Never Will Be" Says Billee Bussard
     I think that because it cramps our brain and summer is a time to let is out as I said. A lot of aspect effect it because reaserch said that year round grades Score lower then the normal school calendar grades. 
     I know that I don't attend year round school. But I would think that it would be alful and it has a higher rate out high school drop outs because they get board and lazy thing that have enough school and then don't get good jobs and I think it would be boring 
     I don't have a friend that attends  year round school but I Feel like I know what I'm talking about because of my experts 

No comments:

Post a Comment