Friday, May 9, 2014

5.9.14 The Track Meet And Taco Bell

      This Wednesday I had my fist track meet scene of my broken arm. I was running the 70m, 100m, and 200m dash. I was really excited to get back running with the team. I placed 3rd in the 70m, 4th in the 100m, and 5th in the 200m dash. I was really happy taking in thought that it was my first meet back. at the end of the meet it started to rain really really  hard. I grabbed my stuff and headed in side the school by the pool entrance.  and waited for my dad to pick me up and drive me to Berkshire for my brothers baseball game.Where they were playing in the rain to. they were in about the 6th inning and they ended up losing. after it stopped raining and we went to taco bell for dinner.


Taco Bell



Baja Blast That I Had

Taco Supreme That I Had
 
Taco Bells Website: http://www.tacobell.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment