Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jump Ship to Freedom Journal Entree 1

Jump Ship to Freedom Journal Entree 1

Prompt: I would like to some day...

          I would like to some day visit a historical place that played what it would be like then  in the book. As if it was kind of like the Williamsburg trip I attended in the late April. I would like to some day visit something like that because I am some what interested in it. I would also like to some day do that because it seamed very hard then and would like to see how hard and the atmosphere he is surrounded in wail doing it. also it would like to because in the first couple of pages Daniel Arabus said how hard it is and how tough his masters are in that time and area where he lived. And because he describes the places and things that are happening so clearly. And the struggles he goes through like getting on the ship, stealing back his fathers notes. And the places he goes and see on his rode to freedom. and if I some day visit something like that I can truly understand what he is going through So as you can see with all of my reason of what I would like to do some day I would like to visit a historical place from that time.



No comments:

Post a Comment